14 years ago
Thursday, January 6, 2011
Grandma Stewart Leaveing On Her Mission
My Grandma Stewart left today to go on her mission. That is when someone or who wants to go on mission for the LDS church. I think its really nice to go somewhere and teach others about the B.O.M and other things we do in the church. So my Grandma Stewart left today on her mission and she is so excited for this and learn new things about family history and church history. That's whats going on in life Grandma leaving :( But I know its a good thing for her and others. But My show is back on ABC family pretty little liars I can't wait for Monday its new one yay :) But I try to post about whats going with me and grandma on her mission and have good night Ashley Nicole
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment