14 years ago
Saturday, August 6, 2011
My Life So Far......
There's a lot of things going on in my life like family work friends all at once plus summer and it's almost over. I have not be able to go camping or fishing like I use to cause this summer been crazy but I have got be with my family and do things and see my nephew on the 23 of July. I was in the parade by throwing candy and key chains. I went to the derby with my dads side of family. Then I went work then the next weekend I went price to spend time with my family and help with food and that's when I meet Dustin at the race way and I a lot of fun and after that I had to go home to my uncle house. After that I been working and just enjoying my summer plus my mother's birthday is coming up on Friday and family pictures on Saturday. But I hope my mom has a great birthday and that family pictures will go great I can't wait. Just remember you can take chance and make it happen it will happen cause I know cause I took a lot of chances this summer and I can't believe it is happening. Thanks again for stopping by on Taking Chances from your Ashley Nicole :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
It sounds like you had a good summer! That is exciting that you are finally getting your license. I hope family pictures turn out good. I am excited for them, too!
Post a Comment