Friday, May 21, 2010

My Life

So I'm okay just been working and hanging out with friends before they go off to college. So next Friday I'm going go see my friends graduation and have a little party with one of my friends. I'm dating life It's okay just little hard love is hard but I'm learning though all this just taking steps. But my work is okay I'm going to be helping the cook and waitress or waiter and the dishwasher I'm excited plus my friends at work are happy for me. Plus this lady from work Caroline is so nice she told our boss she wants me to work with her all the time cause I do my job. This July I'm going girls camp for the LDS church I'm really excited plus the young girls love me they told me that they will get me out of bed or work if i don't go this year lol. But this is not the end of my life so keep checking in and seeing whats happening in my life so have lovely day love lots Ashley Nicole

1 comment:

Mrs.Flack_21 said...

That's so cool that you are going to girls camp it's fun..=) you will having something really fun to do this summer..=) I thought girls camp was in June but i guess they have changed it. Your blog is awesome..=)