If I was a season,
I'd be summer
If I was a piece of furniture,
I'd be a bed
If I was a country,
I'd be paris
If I was a food,
I'd be a cookie
If I was a flower,
I'd be a rose
If I was a song,
I couldn't pick just one
If I was a instument,
I'd be a piano
If I was a color
I'd be purple
If I was a letter,
I'd be a love letter
If I was a book,
I'd be The last song
If I was a time of day,
I'd be the sunset
If was a drink,
I'd be lime ricky
If I was a holiday,
I'd be valentines day
If I was a store,
I'd be full store of goodies
If I was a word,
I'd be sweet
If I was a person,
I'd be me
If I could know the future I'd rufuse to let it define me
If you could be anything, What would you be?
14 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment