Friday, June 25, 2010

It's been forever...

It's been forever I just been busy with things and enjoying my summer. But on the 12 of this month was my sister Brittany baby shower It was so much fun. She got alot of cute things for baby laundry that's the baby's name and hes a boy :). But anyways I have been playing around and working I'm loving my summer but I haven't been fishing or camping yet. Speaking of camp I'm going girls camp on Tuesday not this one but the next one I'm going be a leader and help the young girls with camp things and reading the sciptures. Before that tomorrow which is 26 of June I'm going to my sister Brittany's house to help her out with things and have fun plus we meant go see the third movie of twilight :). But after all this Idk what else I'm going do just work and save some money to go on a trip or something like that. Thanks for your time and waiting nicely and have a lovely night and I hope to write soon I meant after I get home from girls camp. Ashley Nicole

No comments: