14 years ago
Friday, August 27, 2010
Hey It's almost here I mean Baby Landry is almost here yay!!!
Hey It's been awhile for me to sit down and write in my blog so my sister Brittany could have her baby anytime now and but her due day is august 28 which is tomorrow. I though he would been here already but you can't rush it just be clam. My other sister Ashlee she is getting married next month it's going nice and I wish the best wishes two the both of them Britt and Ashlee. So about me jk um i just been enjoying the last part of the sun cause soon enough it will be snow again and we can play in the snow. But the best part about the snow is Christmas Idk what I'll do without snow. But anyways I just watch the last song it's good and the date night movie OMG its funny I been watching alot of movies lately and reading good books one called The Travels Gift that is good book. Anyways I gotta go I have go work tonight so check up on my life soon thanks for looking at this blog. Ashley Nicole
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment