Sunday, September 12, 2010

Sorry It's been awhile

So I been working and hangout with family on my mom family had together before Labor day.
It was alot of fun I got to see my cousins it's been awhile. All of them are now getting older like me some of them are in school still and some are out of school going college or working with family. But after that on labor day my step Ashlee had her shower before she gets married. It was nice and fun . Also I'm aunt to little boy hes name is Landry. My sis Britt had her baby hes so cute and he does have little tin of red hair like ockey. But anyways I'm going let my sister britt talk about the baby cause its hers and I'm just aunt but still Landry here yay. So I'm going to go Ashley Nicole.

No comments: