I Say what I want to say
and
do what I want to do
There's no in between
people will either LOVE you
for it or
HATE you for it ~Eminem
I hope you enjoy ......
I just got this saying yesterday in a picture thing on my cell I was thinking this is really true. There are times in life we all have choices in life and if family or friends don't like it. Its always you're choice none can tell you different. Well that's what I learn my mom always told you have choice in life no matter what people say about it just go for it and follow your heart. So I though to share this to everybody and just know its your choice not your family or friends or anybody just you.
Anyways I love you all and thanks for stopping by to see my blog and sharing with others have a great weekend and be safe love always Ashley Nicole.
14 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment