Friday, October 29, 2010

Life Is Happiness

Here is a list of some of the things that make my life fiiled with happiness. It's such a great life i don't know what i would do. If god didn't created life and earth. I feel really blessed to be here and live my life.

1- Parents
2- Family
3- Sisters
4- The Blessing Of The Gospel
5-Being pround aunt
6-Having a home to live in
7-Friends
8-Memories
9-Pets
10- Life In General

I hope you enjoy my post and we are on earth to learn and live and follow god and we are only on earth for awhile so live your life as we know it. I'm so blessed to have a life and family that cares for me as much as i do for them. So just remember live love learn and have fun while you can. Take alot pictures or just keep the memories close to your heart. Thanks for your time ashley nicole

No comments: