Hey sorry i haven't post in awhile I just been going though things lately but anyway I love thanksgiving cause it reminds us of what we should be thankful for and give thanks. So I just wanted to share some things I'm thankful for I hope you all have a great thanksgiving and safe one cause the weather is suppose to be bad.
1- Parents
2- family
3- my sister Brittany for being just being her
4 - being aunt to wonderful baby Landry
5- friends
6- home
7- people that are so kind to me
8- being on this earth
9- living my life
10- taking chances to live the life i want to live
Most all I just wanted to say thanks for everyone being in my life and just being you .
I'm so glad i had to be on this earth to have chances and live a life to have trails and help me learn. So everyone pig out thanksgiving i will i love it. I have great one i will post soon Ashley Nicole
14 years ago
1 comment:
It's good to see you posted! Your blog still looks cute ;)
Post a Comment