Monday, April 12, 2010

I'm So Excited

Well today I just stay home and I Waiting for my sister and my brother in law to come home and tell us if she is having a girl or boy. So my sister came home and told us its a boy i though it was going be girl but I was wrong but its okay I happy I'm going to be aunt to this baby boy. Now I can get my sewing machine and start making blankets and Baby clothes I'm so excited. But she's not due until august end of the month. So I have time to go walmart and get the stuff I need and start sewing.
But another then that I'm doing okay just been really sick of the weather it keeps playing jokes on us. But its UTAH and when get all the seasons so I'm happy with all of them just want summer to get here. Well I'm going cut it short so have great nite.

2 comments:

Mrs.Flack_21 said...

That's so cute she's having a boy i love your blog..=)

Brittany Miller said...

Thanks. We are excited too. Your blog still looks pretty cute!