Saturday, April 10, 2010

The Weekned

Today I'm just staying home and just hangout and I'm going to go though all my stuff and get rid of things. But it's hard when you have things that have memory of and you don't want to throw it out or give it up. Later on i meant just sit down and read or write things I did that one time I came up with 20 questions. It was nice to know what is going though my head. I show the questions to my mom and some friends but it's hard to go back and write the answers. I haven't even gone back i write answers :(. But i will today So i live in Sanpete and the weather has be really weird lately I wish it was summer then again spring all over again. Well I'm going to go so have great day.

1 comment:

Mrs.Flack_21 said...

Love your page it's cute..=)