14 years ago
Thursday, April 15, 2010
Thursday
Well today I clean my room and just hangout at home and early I went on four wheeler ride and pay my gas. So I'm so happy my sister she is staying with me and my parents its nice to have her home and do stuff with her. But before you know it the baby boy will be here it's going nice to have a boy around cause my mom has me and Brittany and my step dad but I called dad he has two daughters. Plus we have boy dog and my sister does too and my dad and my brother in law they should be glad it's boy cause I would get bored with all guys in the family but yeah you get what you get. But yeah I'm going to bed I need the sleep I work at 11:00am I'll write tomorrow nite.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment