Okay!! what is wrong?? I'm not going to be home when you get off work to talk i will be getting my hair done. so if you want to text me what you want to tell me you can if you want. Cheer up! Your family and friends love you! I'm here if you want to talk about it.
I am Ashley Nicole Fisher, a small town girl who loves to be outside. Some of my hobbies are reading, camping, riding my 4 wheeler and spending time with family. I have big dreams but still trying to reach them. I like to be optimistic about life and not just let the days go by. I hope to someday be a professional photographer, but for now I am just trying to find my way in this big world.
1 comment:
Okay!! what is wrong?? I'm not going to be home when you get off work to talk i will be getting my hair done. so if you want to text me what you want to tell me you can if you want. Cheer up! Your family and friends love you! I'm here if you want to talk about it.
Post a Comment